Do It Yourself
We offer a variety of services to our clients. From a full remodel to a simple purchase of cabinetry you pick-up, and everything in between. With our “turn-key” service the hardest thing you have to do is make decisions. For builders, remodelers or talented homeowners, we offer cabinetry without installation. You may pick up your cabinets at our showroom or we deliver.
If you are considering a “Do-it-yourself” remodel, here is a short list of items you, as homeowner, will be responsible for:
- Selecting subcontractors — Electrical, plumbing, wall repair, framing, insulation, HVAC, and painting are some of the trades you might need.
- Permits — Acquiring a Building Permit from the city/county. Most tradesmen will get the permit relating to their trade.
- Scheduling — Keeping up with when each trade needs to do their work before others can do their work. Some trades may need multiple visits.
- Coordination — Making sure critical information is shared between trades.
- Appliance installation — Confirm all necessary connections are roughed in before installation.